Interested in serving on our board of directors?
If you are interested in making an extra commitment and taking an active role in helping shape the future of our home and ensuring we continue to provide high quality care, consider a position on our board of directors!
Board Members function as:
- Governors who consistently attend meetings and make policy decisions for SHH with appropriate care and consideration.
- Sponsors who actively support and direct fundraising initiatives, who bring to the group’s attention any and all fundraising opportunities, and who contribute time, personal financial gift or expertise to SHH.
- Ambassadors in the community for Sean Humphrey House, making the most of opportunities to increase our visibility and capitalize on external relationships and contacts.
Sean Humphrey House is now accepting applications for board membership! For more information please review the following documents and complete an application.
For your review:
- About the House
- Need, History, and Mission
- Member Duties and Responsibilities
- SHH Nondescrimination Resolution
For your completion:
- New Member Application (Type or Print)
- Board Bio Sheet (Type or Print)
- Conflict of Interest Policy (Print and sign)
- Oath of Confidentiality (Print and sign)